ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY offers an online store service that allows you to conveniently purchase the various astronomical experiences we offer using your computer.
The sale of the experiences presented on this website by the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY, Camí de Bassegoda s/n, 17733 Albanyà (Girona), with the Spanish Tax Number: xxxxx, is regulated by the following conditions.
By making a purchase, you accept these general conditions of sale. The ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY reserves the right to adapt or modify these general conditions. In the event they are modified, the general conditions of sale in effect on the date of the purchase will be applicable.
The user hereby states that they have the legal capacity to agree to this contract and to be subject, as a result, to these general conditions of sale.
For any doubts, queries or suggestions, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by postal mail to the OBSERVATORI ASTRONÒMIC ALBANYÀ, Camí de Bassegoda s/n, 17733 Albanyà (Girona), or by telephone on 972 542 020.
How can I make a purchase?
At our online store, you can purchase experiences 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Below we list the steps you must follow to do so.
- Choose the experience and the number of units required. Click on the PURCHASE button to add it to your shopping cart. Do the same with all of the experiences you would like to purchase, and you will see them accumulating in your shopping cart.
- In order to make a purchase in our online store, all users must be registered or must log in to an existing session. This information will be added to our database with the aim of processing the purchase and making additional purchases from the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY easier.
- Once you have chosen your purchase and you have identified yourself as a customer, we will show you the details of your order and a summary of the customer information.
- Choose your method of payment. You can pay using a credit or debit card, or by bank transfer. If you choose to pay using a card, you will be asked to provide the necessary information and to confirm your purchase. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you can do so immediately by following the instructions that appear, or do so at another time using the indicated account number. The purchase will be processed once we have received payment.
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, our team will contact you to agree to a convenient time and date for the experience to take place. The status of the purchase is pending validation, and this will be modified as soon as the virtual store validates the purchase (in case of payments using a card) and the payment is confirmed (in case of payments made by bank transfer).
The prices of all the experiences offered on this webpage are shown in euros and the VAT is included in the price.
How can I pay?
- Using a credit/debit card.
- By bank transfer.
How do refunds work?
The ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY will make an effort to ensure that you are satisfied with all of your purchases. If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, we offer you the opportunity to return the experience within three (3) calendar days, starting on the date of the confirmation of the purchase.
In order to exercise your right to request a refund, you must keep your receipt of purchase, which will arrive by (email?) when you confirm the purchase in question.
In order to return a purchase, you must send an email to email@example.com with the word REFUND in the subject line. In the body of the email, you must include your name and surname, the purchase code of the experience or experiences you would like to request a refund for, the reference(s) and name and the refund amount requested. Finally, we would greatly appreciate it if you could state your reason for requesting a refund.
Once the indicated requirements are confirmed, we will refund the cost of the experiences being refunded (you will receive the refunded amount in the same way you made your purchase: by credit card or bank transfer) or with the emission of a voucher for the cost of these experiences, and we will send a confirmation of the refund to your email. If the refund request is not accepted because one of the indicated requirements are not met, we will contact you.
If more than 7 calendar days (from the date when the purchase was confirmed) pass, ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY will not reimburse the cost of any of the rejected experiences, rather, we will provide a voucher for the cost of the rejected items, which you will be able to spend on future purchases from the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY, providing that all of the refund requirements explained above are met.
Vouchers have a validity of 3 years.
If the refund is the result of an error on the part of the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY, it will be processed once we are informed of the error.
What are the responsibilities of the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY?
At ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY, we will ensure that the service functions properly. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to suspend access to our website or to suspend any of our services at any time, whether for technical, safety, control or maintenance reasons, or because of errors in electrical supply, or any other justified reason.
The ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of this website, and as a result users make use of it at their own risk, without being able to be hold the OBSERVATORY responsible at any time. The ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY shall not be held responsible for any interruptions, delays, errors, incorrect operation or other inconveniences originating from causes beyond the control of the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY. Without prejudice to that is established in article 1105 of the Civil Code, any events beyond the control of the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY will be considered force majeure, such as errors by third-party companies, acts or omissions by public administrations, the lack of access to third-party networks, blackouts or other natural phenomena or attacks from third parties specialised in the security or integrity of computer systems, providing that the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY has implemented reasonable security measures in keeping with the present state of the technology.
These purchasing conditions are subject to Spanish Legislation. As a result, sales will be considered to have taken place at the registered address of the ALBANYÀ ASTRONOMICAL OBSERVATORY. In case of litigation between the parties involved in this contract, the competent jurisdiction will be that which corresponds in each case.
The cost of the experience will not be refunded, and once the purchase is completed, neither the type of experience nor the reserved day and time can be changed. If weather conditions prevent the reserved experience from taking place, the programme will be modified to involve activities that are not affected by the weather.
If you have any special requirements, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference number of the experience you have reserved.