Enjoy a unique sensorial experience at Albanyà Astronomical Observatory. Our team of local astronomers, leaded by the renowned astrophotographer Juan Carlos Casado, is going to take you on an audiovisual tour through the sky adapting the content of your stargazing experience to the current weather and time of the year so that it is as rewarding for you as possible.
Discover the vastness of the sky and book your ticket at Albanyà Astronomical Observatory now, a place where time stops.
Length: 2 hours approximately.
Meeting point: entrance of Càmping Bassegoda Park (in front of the reception.)
- 21:45h - Meeting at the entrance of Càmping Bassegoda Park (in front of the reception) and handing of issue torches.
- 21:55h - Going to Albanyà Astronomical Observatory.
- 22:00h - Beginning of a live videoastronomy session in the open, projected on a 4 by 7-meter-screen.
- 22:45h - Live observation with visual telescopes.
- 23:15h - End of the session. Going back to the campsite and returning the issue torches.
- 23:30h - Farewell.
- Comfortable shoewear
- Flaslight or mobile
No refunds available. Once the purchase has been completed, the type of experience, day or hour chosen cannot be changed. Should weather conditions prevent carrying out the experience purchased, the program will be modified accordingly in order to carry out activities which are not affected by the current weather.
Should you need any special requirements, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the experience reference number purchased.